Home > Forum > General > Chinese class just for you
General
Titles: Chinese class just for you Update time: May 15, 2017
1#

Hello I am Emily Ilive in Wuhan I have been teaching foreigners Chinese for 4 years and Iusually help them by improving their listening speaking writing and readingskills. I also teach them a lot of Chinese cultures so that they can understandChinese people’s mind easily. What’s more I also teach HSK test. My studentshave different levels in Chinese. That’s why i usually design suitable classesfor your needs sometimes if you are very busy then you can choose Chinese classonline which is very flexible. All you need to do is to make an appointmentwith me. Chinese language is getting more and important around the world if youchoose me to be your Chinese tutor then I can promise you that your Chineselanguage will get better and better. If you are interested in Chinesetraditional culture medicine science or like traditional massage (cuppingguasha etc.) and I also looking for business cooperation I introduced someforeigners to teach Chinese kids English if you are interested in it you alsocan add me.

Here are my contact information

Tel./Wechat: 18674018868

QQ: 1073614490

Total 1 Page/1Record number

Titles:

Content: