Home > Forum > Entertainment > Conficius fun club
Entertainment
Titles: Conficius fun club Update time: May 17, 2017
1#

Dear All

I am going to hold activities withmy American friend we have a nice cool name called Confucius fun club. We willhold different kinds of activities. This club is mainly for foreigners in Wuhanto experience a Chinese culture. you can also learn Chinese and make morefriends here. We believe that learning a foreign language and cultural exchangewill broaden our horizens and make our life happier and brighter. It is ourhonor to provide a place and opportunity to encourage language learning andproblem discussing which occurs during intercultural communication. We areinterested in collaborating with schools companies coffee shops andrestaurants to do language training program and cultural activities andforeigners and Chinese can have a good place where they can hang out andcommunicate with each other. We have created an official Wechat account. I hopewe can get many followers and have a great time together in the future. Ourfirst activity will be making dumplings and experience the culture. You canenjoy delicious food and you can practice your Chinese. My American friend hisChinese is very good he is kinda more like Chinese now haha he was mystudents before I taught him Chinese and then we became good friends. He willmake pretzels and some foreign food for you so that you can feel like at homeand I will teach you how to make dumplings and talk about some of our culturesand help you to improve your Chinese our activity will have Chinese andforeigners together.

Place:exit B of Hong Kong road (line 6) contact me so that I can tell you location indetail

Time:3pm to 6pm May 27th 2017.

Price:only 100 RMB

Tel./Wechat:18674018868

QQ:1073614490

Total 1 Page/1Record number

Titles:

Content: