Home > Forum > Open Chat:Thoughts and debates > Looks like I'm moving down to Hanyang
Open Chat:Thoughts and debates
Titles: Looks like I'm moving down to Hanyang Update time: Dec 19, 2012
1#
So anyone down there? I'll be there properly after Spring Festival but might be spending the odd night just before and during the holiday. I think I'll enjoy the quieter streets compared to where I am now in the middle of Hankou. And there seems to be a few Western style restaurants there which is always a plus when miss certain food.
Titles: Update time: Dec 19, 2012
2#
Welcome to the other part of Wuhan!
Titles: Update time: Dec 19, 2012
3#
Hanyang near French street maybe the only real foreigner's community in Wuhan. A decent international school the only English clinic ya life can be much easier living down in Hanyang.
Titles: Update time: Dec 20, 2012
4#
I won't be too far from French street going to be living in the new Wanda plaza next to the stadium. Not too fussed whether I live near foreigners or not I just want to the food! (although I love Chinese food too :) ) I don't think I could afford to send the little one to an international school though!
Titles: Update time: Dec 20, 2012
5#
Aloha Diner on French Street is owned and operated by a real American. We have been there for six years and have many customers that enjoy our food. Stop by and give us a try!
    Total 1 Page/5Record number

Titles:

Content: