Open Chat:Thoughts and debates
Titles: Stupid jokes Update time: Jan 22, 2013
1#
A famous cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral. All the local physicians attended the service. A huge heart-shaped wreath covered with flowers stood behind the casket during the service. Following the eulogy the heart wreath opened and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart. At that point one of the mourners burst into laughter. When confronted he said "I'm so sorry I was just thinking of my own funeral. I'm a gynecologist." Listening to this a proctologist fainted. [ Last edited by goemong at 24-1-2013 12:48 ]
Titles: Zen of sarcasm Update time: Jan 24, 2013
2#
It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper that's the time to do it. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced you can't be promoted. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else. Never test the depth of the water with both feet. If you think nobody cares if you're alive try missing a couple of car or house payments. Before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them you're a mile away and you have their shoes. If at first you don't succeed skydiving is probably not for you. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. A closed mouth gathers no foot. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. [ Last edited by goemong at 24-1-2013 12:47 ]
    Total 1 Page/2Record number

Titles:

Content: