Home > Forum > Open Chat:Thoughts and debates > Cheap basic haircuts in Wuchang?
Open Chat:Thoughts and debates
Titles: Update time: Feb 03, 2013
11#
found one Y10 for a wash and cut done nice today
Titles: Update time: Feb 11, 2013
12#
It costs 25 RMB to get a haircut from the YES I DO by Guang Ba Road if u have a VIP card thing and they do a pretty decent job..cheap shops below 15 kuai tend to be stubborn with their own ways of cutting..
Titles: Update time: Feb 14, 2013
13#

Original posted by 5ufy9n at 2013-2-11 19:32 http://www.wuhantime.com/forum/images/common/back.gif It costs 25 RMB to get a haircut from the YES I DO by Guang Ba Road if u have a VIP card ...
That's a good reference thanks and the small shop that I used near Hubei University (250% cheaper) asked me to bring a picture of the style I wanted and then did it expertly. Nice lady!
Titles: Update time: Mar 06, 2013
14#
you can buy a ticket on the internet before hand you will find 20 yuan in a very decent barbershop is not a dream. I'm in Wuchang and know the market very well.
Titles: Update time: Apr 04, 2013
15#
The barbershop I go to is around 18 yuan for a wash + cut. The last time I went there the barber asked me if I cut my hair myself. I told them that I had my hair cut at that same shop =.=

Titles:

Content: