Home > Forum > Open Chat:Thoughts and debates > I would glad to answer all the questions you asking me(i'm a native)
Open Chat:Thoughts and debates
Titles: I would glad to answer all the questions you asking me(i'm a native) Update time: Mar 12, 2013
1#
i'm a native My Chinese name is Chen Zhifan you can call me Adam I'm 22 years old and a student in university I would glad to answer all the questions you asking me (free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---i mean there is no Consult fees i talk about this because many people are fearful of being deceived by the man) BUT the problem is my English level is A2though i passed CET4(College English Test) 、CET6 and post graduate English exam. But i can not communicate like a average person!!! T-T SO If you have any questions please send an e-mail to 342110323@qq.com.I'll reply you as soon as i can.OR adding my QQ:342110323 (long-term stealth)
Titles: Update time: Mar 13, 2013
2#
What is the meaning of life? If god can do anything can god create a rock that god cannot lift? How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? How soon is now? These are just a few for you to answer now getting warmed up! ;) [ Last edited by fulai at 15-3-2013 17:54 ]
Titles: Update time: Mar 15, 2013
3#
Why havent i seen any wildlife in china yet other than a couple birds? No squirrels rabbits nothing. Why do they "trim" trees all the way down so they arent trees anymore but tall logs? Pedestrians supposedly have the right of way but it is more like the right to die trying. Why? Why does everyone burn trash? No landfills?
Titles: Update time: Mar 15, 2013
4#
Is it possible to chop anything with chopsticks? What is consumed more in China rice or noodles? When will you answer questions here?
Titles: Update time: Mar 22, 2013
5#
If you mated a bull dog and a s**tsu would it be called a bulls**t?

Titles:

Content: