Home > Forum > Open Chat:Thoughts and debates > If you need to learn Chinese, please contact us
Open Chat:Thoughts and debates
Titles: If you need to learn Chinese please contact us Update time: Jul 27, 2018
1#

I am a very professional Chinese teacher have over 4 years teaching experiences I can speak English and some Japanese I am learning Spanish I like different culture in my class you can learn Chinese Chinese culture i use easy way to explain Chinese grammar any language should be input and output I want to say how awesome its been to teach many people who are passionate about learning Chinese. Just as i feel learning English and Spanish has really enriched my life I believe all of you find that learning Chinese will enrich your lives too its important to learn (especially at first) about things you are interested in and to make studying a part of your daily life from my experience of learning new languages through speaking to Native speaker always remember that even speaking a few minutes every day and during your free time can really go a long way. Whether its just reviewing lesson vocabulary or whatever. I found that everything adds up. you really can learn a new word or phrase in just a few minutes that could help you for the rest of your life. I really hope that you guys enjoy learning Chinese and you also need a experienced Chinese teacher if you want to learn Chinese please contact me.

Wechat: 18674018868 (Emily)

Wechat: 18694078760(Adam)

Titles: Re:If you need to learn Chinese please contact us Update time: Jan 19, 2019
2#

Is it possible to study Chinese online?

Titles: If you need to learn Chinese please contact us Update time: Jun 30, 2019
3#

xender discord omegle size:13px;background-image:initial;background-position:initial;background-size:initial;background-repeat:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;">to learn (especially at first) about things you are interested in and to make studying a part of your daily life from my experience of learning new languages through speaking to Native speaker always remember that even speaking a few minutes every day and during your free time can really go a long way. Whether its just reviewing lesson vocabulary or whatever. I found that everything adds up. you really can learn a new word or phrase in just a few minutes that could help you for the rest of your life

Last edited by:raikita Time:2019-07-02 03:58:25
Titles: Re:If you need to learn Chinese please contact us Update time: Jul 30, 2019
4#

enrich your lives too its important to learn (especially at first) about things you are interested in and to make studying a part of your daily life from my experience of learning new languages through speaking to Native speaker always remember that even speaking a few minutes every day and during your free time can really go a long way. Whether its just reviewing lesson vocabulary or whatever. I found that everything adds up. you really can learn a new word or

Total 1 Page/4Record number

Titles:

Content: