Home > Forum > Open Chat:Thoughts and debates > Starbucks Wuhan s**ts on customers
Open Chat:Thoughts and debates
Titles: Starbucks Wuhan s**ts on customers Update time: May 08, 2011
1#
I was unimpressed with Starbucks before - I remember when the Shop in/near Jiali Guangchang opened they wouldn't let us in although people were busily going in and out and drinking coffee who were apparently "only family". Yesterday in a different shop I was writing a text while waiting for someone. I held my phone horizontally for that purpose (so that the on-screen display changes to a full QWERTY keyboard) which caused one of the staff to walk over to me and say "No photo". I looked rather puzzled at him and he repeats "no photo no photo". What the f**k? I was next to the door not even close to where the coffee is fixed. So if they are not trying to keep a lid on the hygiene conditions in the shop what are they afraid of? That I am going to steal their souls? Unfortunately they can afford to spit and/or s**t on customers in Wuhan they have enough anyway. If God exists may he bring competition to this town...
Titles: Update time: May 08, 2011
2#
Gloria Jeans baby!!!!
Titles: Update time: May 08, 2011
3#
Titles: Update time: May 09, 2011
4#
have you tried the Mc Cafe? prolly get s**t on.. but its the best coffee ive had in wuhan... cheaper than starbucks too
Titles: Update time: May 09, 2011
5#
Yeah the coffee at Mc is ok... KFC also.

Titles:

Content: